We hope our process is simple and user friendly, however, feel free to contact us at anytime if you have questions.
Select your product or service options above.
Pay only the price you see in your cart, no hidden costs!
You'll hear from us regarding next steps and delivery information.
Suitable for word, logos, and design marks with minimal text
(DISCOUNT APPLIED AT CHECKOUT FOR MARK AND SHIPPING)
1. Extensive Federal, State, and Common Law Trademark search for your proposed trademark to ensure that your trademark is available and will not infringe on any other registered or unregistered trademark.
2. Detailed search report
3. Analyze and review by a licensed attorney
4. Detailed Opinion letter on the strength of your trademark and likelihood of registration
5. 15 min consultation with a trademark lawyer to discuss your search report findings
6. Compilation of trademark specimens and designs
7. Filing the federal trademark application with the US Patent and Trademark Office
8. Responding to any non-substantive Office Actions
9. Keeping you updated on the status of your trademark application
10. Sending you the registration certificate after your trademark is registered
11. Correspondence with the client throughout the trademark process 8-12 month process
12. Correspondence with the trademark office throughout the trademark process 8-12 month process
13. Serving as the attorney of record for your application to ensure a smooth and stress-free process throughout the 8-12 month process.
FILING FEE OF $350 NOT INCLUDED IN ATTORNEY FEE. YOU MUST ADD THE USPTO GOVERNMENT OFFICE FEE TO CHECKOUT.
TAX-DEDUCTIBLE: Your purchase is tax-deductible as a business expense.
What is a trademark?
A trademark is a word, phrase, symbol, and/or design that identifies and distinguishes the source of the goods of one party from those of others. Trademarks are used to help the public identify the original creators of a product or service. Registering a trademark is an important step towards protecting your business.
Benefits to registering your mark:
What can be trademarked?
Anything that distinguishes the goods of your party or company from another qualifies. A phrase, word, symbol, device, or even a color are all eligible for a trademark.
When should you file your trademark?
Early! Before you commit to a business name or spend money marketing it. Trademarks protect your business and allow you to differentiate from other companies. Avoid the costly mistake of waiting until after you choose a company name or logo. There’s no guarantee your trademark registration will be approved. We would hate for you to waste your time and money.
Let True Lawyer licensed and trained trademark attorneys file your trademark application and increase your chance of having your trademark application approved.
*please note the filing fee is for federal trademarks*